1. Ordering stamps or other supplies with Stamp shop 'Philamundi' (owned by WPH nv) binds the client to accepting these terms and conditions of sale. Once an order is placed on the site, you close a binding contract. All information on the site is viable for law.
2. The sale is in cash; shipment is within a week after receipt of payment.
3. Client contribution in the shipping cost is € 5. Shipment is always registered worldwide.
Shipments that are openend or damaged should be refused. O
nce the shipment accecpted, WPH nv can no longer be held responsable for damages or theft during transport.
4. WPH nv has the right to refuse shipment to certain countries if safe and secure shipment is not guaranteed according to WPH nv.
The list of countries to which we ship can be consulted on the site.
5. Several defense mechanisms have been implement to insure that stamps or items that are no longer in stock,
can be ordered via the site. If in any way out of stock items would be ordered and paid via the website, we will repay.
6. Payments can only be made using the payement facilities on the website. All the data transfer of the payments is on secure servers.
7. All stamps and other items will be described and pictured to our best ability. The image used on the site is a generic image.
This is also the case for the full year sets. But items with a purchase price of over 100 Euro are scanned individually.
8. All items and stamps are genuine, except for those that are marked as fake or those where we mentioned our doubts.
9. Collections, stocks and lots are sold in the state they are at the moment of sale. No complaints are possible here.
10. European law gives the buyer 14 days to send back the items he purchased online.
Seen the nature of the goods, we can only accept orders sent back that have not been opened.
11. Our quality standard for MNH is the quality of the stamp as it was sold in the Post office, but if necessary taken into account
widely accepted aging phenomenons.
12. We take care of your order the best we can.
If nevertheless something went wrong, please contact us, preferrably via email, with a picture of what caused your complaint.
13. Only the courts of Bruges (Belgium) are authorized in the case of a juridical dispute.