General terms and conditions of sale1. Ordering stamps or other supplies with Stamp shop 'Philamundi' WPH nv binds the client to accepting these terms and conditions of sale. Once an order is placed on the site, you close a binding contract. All information on the site is viable for law.
2. The sale is in cash; shipment is within a week after receipt of payment.
3. Client contribution in the shipping cost is € 5. Shipment is always insured. Shipments that are openend or damaged should be refused. Once the shipment accecpted, ‘Worldphila’ can no longer be held responsable for damages or theft during transport.
4. Shipment only to countries of the european union.
5. Several defense mechanisms have been implement to insure that stamps or items that are no longer in stock, no longer can be ordered via the site. If in any way out of stock items would be ordered and paid via the website, we will repay.
6. Payments can only be made using the payementfacilities on the website. All the datatransfer of the payements is made by securisised servers.
7. All stamps and other items will be described and pictured to our best ability. The guaranty for the state of the stamp is only for these items where we made no reservation concerning the state in the description.
8. All items and stamps are genuine, except for those that are marked as fake or those where we made a reserve mentioning.
9. Collections, stocks and lots are sold in the state they are at the moment of sale. No complaints are possible here.
10. European law gives the buyer 14 days to send back the items he purchased online. Seen the nature of the goods, we can only accept orders sent back that have not been opened.
11. Our quality standard for MNH is the quality of the stamp as it was sold in the Post office, but if necessary taken into account widely accepted aging phenomenons.
12. We take care of your order the best we can. If nevertheless something went wrong, please contact us, preferrably via email, with a picture of what caused your complaint.
13. Only the courts of Bruges (Belgium) are authorized in the case of a juridical dispute.